Friday, April 3, 2009

DSP's Fab Five Birthday Celebration

As a part of Digital Scrapbook Place's fifth birthday celebration, members of the SNL group are giving freebie kits during their regular Saturday night chat. See this thread for more information: http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37633

I am giving a kit that I originally made last August for our monthly SNL challenge. I was inspired by a bedding set that my daughter had picked out for her nursery if her baby was a girl. We soon found out that the baby was going to be a boy, so obviously he didn't get pink and green ladybug bedding! But I have a scrapbook kit ready to use whenever Trenton has a little sister :-)

In addition, since DSP offers their kits in both 200ppi and 300ppi I am doing the same here.






Download the 200ppi version here

Download the 300ppi version here

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Sketchy said...

Super cute! Thanks Nancy!

~Sketchy, dsp

domino44 said...

Awesome Nancy thanks for sharing