Thursday, July 24, 2008

SNL Santa Surprise Sack

In conjunction with Digital Scrapbook Place's Christmas in July celebration, the SNL group is giving away some freebies during their regular chat on Saturday night.

My contribution is a kit I originally made in November 2007. Since I design at 300ppi and then convert all my files to 200ppi to meet the SNL rules, I am offering this kit in both sizes so you can choose the size you prefer.

If you use my kit to make a layout, please send me a link to your gallery and I'll be glad to show your layout on my blog.



Also included in the zip file is this plopper:



Download the 300ppi kit here

Download the 200ppi kit here

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jul [LA 12:36am, NY 02:36am, UK 07:36am, OZ 05:36pm]).